I’ve got a list:
- Insurance company adjusters who take advantage of an injured workers’ unfamiliarity with the law.
- When the Industrial Commission rules against an injured worker on a technicality (I believe a tie always goes to an injured worker).
- Workers’ Comp attorneys who let adjusters run all over their clients.
- Attorneys who do not provide educational materials to their clients to help them understand what is going on in the case.
- Workers’ Compensation attorneys who claim they are “aggressive, experienced, determined, etc.,” but never take tough cases to hearings.
This article was written by Todd P. Oxner